This sprint was mostly focused on wrapping up the RFC process for our nem Major release policy. We’re drafting the fine print of the policy but the key elements we want to incorporate in it have been established. Otherwise, we continued to migrate our CI away from Travis to GitHub actions.
- Move documentation out of framework into a dedicated repo. There wasn’t any currently relevant reason why the doc was in the framework. Having the doc in a dedicated repo just simplifies a bunch of processes.
- Remove pointless warning when navigating from filtered Gridfield is available in framework 4.11.4
- All supported repos are now running GitHub actions builds … not all those builds are green yet.
- Overriding classes with Injector breaks MTI addresses an issue that prevented developers from overriding DataObject subclasses with Injector.
Kudos to community devs for taking the time to do PRs on Silverstripe CMS:
- Enhance batch action parameters by mooror
- Extensibility improvement for FileFilterInputTypeCreator by mfendeksilverstripe
We’re setting up the groundwork for CMS 5 which means lots of behind the scene actions like branching repos, scoping issues and planning.
At the same time we’re also working on solving a few persistently annoying GridField issues.