Dev/build problem after upgrade

This was supposed to be in response to another post. dev/build is not updating database after upgrade to SS 4.

It’s just that those two other posts have very similar error messages to mine:

[Emergency] Uncaught SilverStripe\ORM\Connect\DatabaseException: Couldn’t run query: SELECT DISTINCT “File_Live”.“ClassName”, “File_Live”.“LastEdited”, “File_Live”.“Created”, “File_Live”.“Version”, “File_Live”.“CanViewType”, “File_Live”.“CanEditType”, “File_Live”.“Name”, “File_Live”.“Title”, “File_Live”.“ShowInSearch”, “File_Live”.“ParentID”, “File_Live”.“OwnerID”, “File_Live”.“FileHash”, “File_Live”.“FileFilename”, “File_Live”.“FileVariant”, “File_Live”.“ID”, CASE WHEN “File_Live”.“ClassName” IS NOT NULL THEN “File_Live”.“ClassName” ELSE ‘SilverStripe\Assets\File’ END AS “RecordClassName” FROM “File_Live” WHERE (“File_Live”.“ID” = ?) AND (“File_Live”.“ClassName” IN (?)) ORDER BY “File_Live”.“Name” ASC LIMIT 1 Table ‘myx-project.file_live’ doesn’t exist

They are both upgrading from version 3.x to 4.x.

I’m also trying to upgrade similarly. I have a test/play area where I am trying things. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. In this case, the import of the database from the live site did not work.

It seems to be a failed 404? (Guessing as it happens when I click a link)

I did install this undefinedoffset/sortablegridfield (but it seemed OK)?