Class PostgreSQLDatabase does not exist

I try fresh install silverstripe4 with postgresql support but installer got error:

Uncaught Exception SilverStripe\Core\Injector\InjectorNotFoundException: “Class PostgreSQLDatabase does not exist” at /var/www/site/vendor/silverstripe/framework/src/Core/Injector/InjectionCreator.php line 13 {“exception”:“[object] (SilverStripe\Core\Injector\InjectorNotFoundException(code: 0): Class PostgreSQLDatabase does not exist at /var/www/site/vendor/silverstripe/framework/src/Core/Injector/InjectionCreator.php:13)”}

Process to install:

cd /var/www
composer create-project silverstripe/installer site
cd site
composer require silverstripe/postgresql
cp .env.example .env
nano .env

In file .env I add:

SS_DATABASE_CLASS=“PostgreSQLDatabase”
SS_DATABASE_USERNAME=
SS_DATABASE_PASSWORD=
SS_DATABASE_NAME=“silverstripe”

Just to be clear… can you describe how you installed Silverstripe and if you have installed the additional PostGres module?

Please read my quote under “Process to install”.

So… did you run a dev/build ? What were you trying to do when this error is shown?

How to run? I find on addon page silverstripe/postgresql - Packagist

See environment variables for more details. Note that a database will automatically be created via dev/build.
But when open env. docs link don’t see how to run deb/build

I find this in docs of silverstripe:

php vendor/silverstripe/framework/cli-script.php dev/build

Tables,Squences is created in PostgreSQL server but stil I have error in log “PostgreSQLDatabase does not exist” but now I have some new in output

Server error

Sorry, there was a problem with handling your request.

You can run the dev/build from the browser by just adding it to the end of the URL:

eg:

https://example.com/dev/build?flush

Do you have the site in dev mode? This can be set in your env file:

SS_ENVIRONMENT_TYPE=dev

Dev mode will often show more debug output if the error can be caught. Otherwise, you may need to look in your server logs to see what the new error is.

After run https://example.com/dev/build?flush all is ok. Thanks lot for help