Over the past fortnight, the CMS squad has been extensively engaged in enhancing and preparing for support of the silverstripe/linkfield module. Additionally, we’ve implemented minor enhancements to the functionality of the primary modules, addressed several errors, updated documentation, and initiated preparatory work for PHP 8.3 support in CMS 5.2. We’ve streamlined certain processes, such as the integration of automated quality validation for our documentation.
- Add linting for docs
- Add method signatures to definition of public API
- Review best practice docs
- Ensure deprecation warnings are only enabled in dev mode
- SPIKE Review option for handling cleared TreeTropDown validation
- SortPlugin: Add PHP Unit tests
- Broken builds
- MariaDB - failing integration test
- Add the ability to exclude certain response codes from being statically cached
- Throw an Exception when no react component was found
- Default title for each link type
- Links shouldn’t render if they don’t exist
- Multiple link support
- MariaDB unit test failure - complex hierarchical CTE with aliased columns
We are sincerely grateful for the valuable contributions made by our community.
- Patrick Côté fixes the issue Fixed: link to formatting/modifying/casting variables
Moving forward, our team’s primary focus in the upcoming weeks will revolve around the development and refinement of the silverstripe/linkfield module. Concurrently, a portion of our efforts will be directed towards addressing organisational matters and enhancing documentation.