Over the last fortnight we performed regression testing on the 4.12.0-beta1 release, and tagged 4.12.0-rc1. Work continued on updating deprecation notices and removing deprecated code, and on updating the front-end build stack across our core modules.
We also updated our transifex settings so that any strings which are translated in one module will automatically be translated in any other module using that same English source string.
DataList::sort()will no longer accept raw SQL - a separate
DataList::orderBy()method has been implemented if you need to sort a list using raw SQL.
- Deprecated code is not actively called from core code (at least as far as is feasible)
As always,a big thank you to community members who raise pull requests to fix bugs or implement new high value features. The following were merged over the last two weeks:
- SiteConfig should use getCMSCompositeValidator by Loz Calver
- Save long decimal values into DBDecimal field correctly by Michal Kleiner
- GraphQL vars are not always defined by Nicolaas / Sunny Side Up
- SSViewer check object exists before calling prop or method_exists by Chris Penny
We’re also aiming to tag the 4.12.0 stable release in that time.