Over the last couple of weeks we’ve squashed some regressions, released 4.13.0-rc1, and have been hard at work updating documentation.
Work over the last couple of weeks
- Fixed searchable_fields definition is ignored if there are no summary_fields which are filterable
- Fixed incorrect formatting of thegridfield edit button
- Updated a ton of translations from transifex using our new tool
- Fixed a bug related to accordion fields
- Cleared up a lot of errors/warnings when running yarn commands in core and supported modules
- Updated docs and postgres module to remove references to PDO
- Updated docs with correct information for handling failed email sending
Community PRs merged
A big thank you as always to community members who make open source contributions.
- Ensure attributes are stored against the Image record by Loz Calver
- Delay entwine onmatch until DOMContentLoaded by Loz Calver
- FIX property_exists() parameters mixup by zemiacsik
- Fix html entities in notices by Ed Wilde
- Add config key for Versioned extension applied to File by Michal Kleiner
Work in progress
We’re reviewing the documentation to make sure it’s accurate, getting the last bits in place for the 5.0.0-rc1 release next week, and general bug fixing. We’ve also been looking ahead a little bit to see what sort of work we might be working on once CMS 5 is stable.