We’re in the final stretch towards the Silverstripe CMS 5.0 stable release. We’ve tagged Silverstripe CMS 5.0 RC1 and Silverstripe CMS 4.13 RC1. Those two releases are currently being audited to identify possible security regressions.
On an unrelated note, long time community member Dan Hensby has resigned from the Silverstripe CMS Core Committer group. We are very grateful to Dan for his contributions to Silverstripe CMS and all the years he’s spent supporting us.
Work over the last couple of weeks
Array to string conversionerror when defined as an
array. Upgrade to
symbiote/silverstripe-gridfieldextensions3.5.1 or 3.6.1 to get the fix.
- Fix History Records are not showing the page version state correctly. Upgrade to versioned-admin 1.12.1.
- GraphQL errors silently if backtrace includes arguments
- FIX Reverse conditional
- Remove console error when clicking image in WYSIWYG
- CMS 4 Uncaught ReferenceError: regeneratorRuntime is not define
- Unnecessary coupling with silverstripe/framework
- DOC Add additional context about excluding models from db checks
- Allow skipping specific DataObject models from “check and repair” during dev/build
- Add section on ORM performance in the doc
- Do not expose directory that was removed
- Avoid using React deprecated lifecycle events
- Stabilise typed APIs by NightJar
- Group visibility for SITETREE_GRANT_ACCESS permissions by xini
- Fix PHP8.1 deprecation warning in SSPAK by n8-dev
- Address an intermittent issue when moving cache file around on some OS with static publisher by chrispenny
Fix undefined index error in CMS by NightJar. Upgrade to
Work in progress
We’ll be finalising our work for the CMS 4.13.0 and CMS 5.0.0 release. This involves a final round of regression testing on Silverstripe CMS 5, a lot of documentation update and preparing release communication.
We’re also looking at tackling some high impact bugs that have been put on the back burner because of the CMS 5 work.