We’ve been dealing with a long tail of post CMS 5 bugs. Thank you to everyone who reported issues they’ve been experiencing.
We’ve also been scoping some work to make it easier for new developers to pick up Silverstripe CMS.
- Fix TinyMCE editor is unable to add links to strings containing symbol - Upgrade to silverstripe/admin 2.0.2
- Fix broken
Given a "DataObject" "FooBar" has the following datasyntax - Upgrade to silverstripe/behat-extension 4.11.2 or 5.0.3
- Fix Specific visibility options causing PHP memory allocated errors - Upgrade to silverstripe/userforms 5.15.1 or 6.0.2
- Fix MockRequest::getRequestTarget() signature breaking 4.13 unit tests
- Push updated translation for
- Our pattern library has been upgraded to work with CMS 5
- Fix missing MySQL SSL support - Upgrade to silverstripe/framework 4.13.4 or 5.0.2
- Update server requirements to mention that CMS 5 requires composer v2
- Use ::create instead of new in GridFieldDetailForm_ItemRequest by blueo
- DOC fix partial caching config example by jonom
- FIX Provide correct replacement suggestion in deprecation message by @michalkleiner
We still have the odd bit of post CMS 5 work coming through.
We’ve also add a chance to pick up some older issues that have been sitting on the back burner. We’ve been specifically looking a some old POC on Eager Loading and addressing Duplicating a page does not duplicate viewer/editor groups.