The team has been busy preparing for the upcoming CMS 5.1.0 beta release.
We’ve also been ironing out some of the rough edges from our new automated merge-ups and automated patch tagging processes.
- Static lists like ArrayList or EagerLoadedDataList should support SearchFilter syntax for filter/exclude
- Generate and Purge URL behaviour do not match CMS behaviour
- Ship new logo in CMS 5.1
- Run translations
- CMSProfileController required_permission_codes breaks with subsites
- Infinite loop with Injector replaced classes (subclass replacing parent class)
- PHP 8.2 compatibility fixes
- DOC Correct hyperlink
- FIX: Save repeated database queries to fetch elemental area name (fixes #928)
- FIX: Stop ManyManyThroughList join records incorrectly showing as changed (fixes #10821)
- Match generate and purge actions to CMS behaviours
- FIX: Typo in CheckboxSetFieldMultiEnumTest class name (closes #10689)
- Add onBlur handler back
- Don’t make query if not needed
- Replace deprecated sort rand with shuffle
- FIX Tighten routing rule for userforms ping action
- don’t trigger permissionFailure when it’s not needed
- Support maximumLimit in pagination
- Implement LastAccessedThreshold
- Garbage collector do not work on large tables
- MINOR: set a default password encryption for a member, if no password encryption…
We’ll be shipping and regression testing the CMS 5.1.0 beta release. We’ll continue our preparation for StripeCon EU.