We released Silverstripe CMS 5.1.0-rc1 and have sent that off to a third-party security auditor, and have been working our way through some of the items in our 5.2 backlog, along with the usual smattering of bug fixes.
We’ve also started looking at silverstripe/linkfield to see whether it meets our expectations for a standardised link management system - and if not, where the feature gaps are.
- addToQuery() tableName is empty - patched in silverstripe/framework
- GridField filter doesn’t reset the GridField state for pagination links - patched in silverstripe/admin
- Fixed the CI setup for silverstripe/dynamodb
- The “Link to a File” option in the TinyMCE WYSIWYG allows links with no link text - patched in silverstripe/asset-admin
Fixed fields are hardcoded in
DataQuery::getFinalisedQuery()- patched in silverstripe/framework
- Fixed regression for CMS 5.1.0: Broken UI for “URL segment” buttons “OK” and “Cancel”
- Deprecate legacy password encryptors
- Updated the way silverstripe/mfa interacts with web-auth/webauthn-lib
- NEW Add sql UNION abstraction
- NEW Add abstraction for sql RIGHT JOIN
- Allow selecting multiple (or no) tables in
The Silverstripe CMS community are amazing, and have continued to make great contributions. Here are some of the community pull requests that were merged in the last two weeks.
- code clean up by Will Rossiter
- fix: getPage returning the wrong page by Will Rossiter
- FIX broken URL builder when using MultiSelectFields as parameters by Will Rossiter
- ENH additional error codes, tidy translations by Andrew Paxley
- Fix sharedraft link not working for blog posts by Nathan J. Brauer
- BUG: Protect against URLsToProcess being falsy by Kirk Mayo
- FIX Don’t hardcode edit link for virtual page by Mirjana
Over the next couple of weeks while we wait for the security audit to come back for the Silverstripe CMS 5.1.0 release, we’ll be focusing on the items in our backlog for 5.2, along with bugfixes as usual and continuing our look into silverstripe/linkfield.
We’ll also be drafting comms for the 5.1.0 release in advance, so we have those ready to go for release day next month.