Over the past two weeks, our team has been hard at work, and in this post, we will meticulously outline our accomplishments.
These past two weeks have been highly productive. Our team’s hard work and the generous contributions from our open-source community have been key to our accomplishments during this period. Our efforts encompassed various tasks, including making minor refinements to our documentation, resolving minor issues within our GitHub actions configuration, enhancing our Behat and Unit tests, and introducing a notable addition — an ORM abstraction for ‘WITH’ clauses (Can’t wait for the next release).
- Clear up dependabot backlog
- JS pull-requests
- Small doc problems to be fixed
- JS files with translations in client/lang dir are not used
- Update branding for “Login” to “Log in”
- Enhancing Behat and Unit tests and fix broken builds"
We are deeply appreciative of our community’s valuable contributions.
in the PR Allow multibyte to be configured
- Andrew Paxley fixed the issue Show all failed password criteria when changing a password to a not-strong-enough value in the PR ENH allow stacked messages on FormMessage
- josephlewisnz fixed the issue Tag field change does not trigger change state in the PR FIX Added the state changed checks and bubble up event
- Sunny Side Up:
Looking back at the past two weeks, it’s clear that it has been a positive and highly productive period for us, and now we’re ready to forge ahead. In the upcoming fortnight, our central focus will be on addressing and rectifying the identified bugs. Additionally, we will put a particular emphasis on refining the functionality of
LinkField, revising some of our documentation, and exploring potential improvements. For instance, we’ll be investigating the feasibility of integrating
'phpoffice/phpword' into CMS.