We’ve released Silverstripe CMS 5.1 which you can read about in detail in this blog post
We’ve been busy improving our developer documentation
We’ve been looking at adding formal support for silverstripe/linkfield, part of which will involve enhancing the underlying code.
We’ve also been looking at ways to improve the inline saving experience of elemental blocks.
- Allow creating a Member record with no password
- “Who can edit/view pages on this site?” fields don’t hide/show correctly
- fix form submission, when form block is inside another block
- update finished function, issue-27
- Fixing migration docs typo of $Link.OpenInew to $Link.OpenInNew
- DOC Mention that SS_TRUSTED_PROXY_IPS supports subnets
We’ll continue to work on adding formal support for silverstripe/linkfield
We’ll also continue to improve our developer documentation