The CMS Squad is the team internally at Silverstripe that looks after Silverstripe CMS. We decided to have a go at doing “sprint announcements” to let everyone know what we’ve been working on. We’ll try to do those every two weeks or so. This is just a trial for now … the format might change or we might drop the idea all together.
In this sprint, we were mostly focused on getting our ducks in a row for the 4.11 beta release.
Update UploadField to reflect status changes in the media modal. Update to
- Pages with multiple elemental area would occasionally add new blocks to the wrong area released in Elemental 4.8.2
silverstripe/graphqlv4 to suppress logging output when building schema “on-demand”.
- Fix the subtask listing for GraphQL v4
Allow user to upload and use WebP images into the CMS
- WebP images can be used right away with a simple config code snippet
- PHP8.1 compatibility … we still need to do some regression testing, but it looks good so far.
- We fixed a bunch of broken builds in preparation for the 4.11-beta
- Automatically allow Silverstripe CMS composer plugins in our installers
The main focus of the next sprint will be to tag the Silverstripe CMS Recipe 4.11.0-beta release and on doing regression testing.