Duplicate on another server

Silverstripe Version:
4.3, php 7.4x

Question:
English (German see below)
Hello
I’m new here and I’m trying to publish a duplicate of an existing website (Silverstripe 4.3, php 7.4) under a different domain (php 7.4). This is how I proceeded:

1. uploaded all content to the new location
  2. imported database content to the new location
  3. adjusted the database data in the env file
  4. the website at the new location looks good
  5. under domain/admin I can log in, but there are a lot of errors and almost nothing is displayed correctly.

My questions to you:
a) is there some kind of ‘setup’ / ‘install’ etc that you can call up and run on the new one to fix the errors?
b) do I have to make an adjustment somewhere else in a file, e.g. a config.php file?
c) otherwise, what error messages should I post here?
Thanks for your support!
Sandit

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Deutsch
Hallo
ich bin neu hier und versuche, ein Duplikat einer bestehenden Website (Silverstripe 4.3, php 7.4) unter einer anderen Domain (php 7.4) zu publizieren. So bin ich vorgegangen:

1. gesamter Inhalt am neuen Ort hochgeladen
  2. Datenbankinhalt am neuen Ort importiert
  3. in der env-Datei die Datenbangaben angepasst
  4. die Website am neuen Ort sieht gut aus
  5. unter domain/admin kann ich mich zwar einloggen, doch dort gibt es jede Menge Fehler und fast nichts wird korrekt angezeigt.

Meine Fragen an Euch:
a) gibt es eine Art ‘setup’ / ‘install’ etc, welches man am neuen aufrufen und ausführen kann, um die Fehler zu beheben?
b) muss ich sonst noch irgendwo eine Anpassung in einer Datei machen, z.B. einer config.php-Datei?
c) welche Fehlermeldungen soll ich andernfalls hier posten?
Danke für eure Unterstützung!
Sandit

Details of your query go here

// Include any relevant code. If you have a lot of code, link to a gist instead.

Hello all
fortunately I was able to solve the problem myself. It was simply because I had forgotten to switch from dev to live in the env file.
The problem is now solved.

Hallo alle
glücklicherweise konnte ich das Problem selber lösen. Es lag simpel daran, dass ich vergessen hatte, in der env-Datei von dev auf live umzustellen.
Das Problem ist somit gelöst.

1 Like