How to install silverstripe

<%- if @topic_view.topic.tags.present? %>
<%= t 'js.tagging.tags' %>: <%- @topic_view.topic.tags.each do |t| %> <%= t %> <%- end %>
<% end %>

Hi,

How to install silverstripe4 CMS with silver cart eCommerce. Please give me any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Can you provide a bit more information?
What have you tried so far? Do you already have Silverstripe installed, or are you starting from scratch?
What environment are you working in ? Do you have composer installed, etc.?

Thanks for your quick reply.

What have you tried so far? Do you already have Silverstripe installed, or are you starting from scratch?

I am new to Silverstripe and I received some requirements based on Silvercart. Yes, I am starting with scratch.

What environment are you working in ? Do you have composer installed, etc.?

I tried to install the shop in my local environment (Ubuntu 18.04) with the available package (Downloads » SilverCart) but it’s not working. Maybe I am not using the proper way. So, could you please assist me to complete the installation process.

If possible please share some links to know more about the installation process for Silvercart along with Silverstripe.

Thanks in advance.

OK. First things first, you will be much better off using composer to install and manage everything, so make sure you have that set up and working on your system - there should be plenty of guides online to show you how to do this in Ubuntu if it’s not already there.

Then you’ll want something like the following set of commands:

composer create-project silverstripe/installer ./myproject
This will install a basic Silverstripe system into a new directory called ‘myproject’

Add a .env file to the new directory which contains your database connection, etc. There’s a sample file included with the code, and a list of possible variables is here: https://docs.silverstripe.org/en/4/getting_started/environment_management/

Build the database, etc. by pointing your browser to the site (eg. http://localhost/dev/build?flush) - you should get a bunch of output, but no errors!

Once that’s done, you have a Silverstripe site working. You can now add the Silvercart module. In your project directory, you can add this with composer by following the steps on this page: GitHub - silvercart/silvercart: SilverCart E-Commerce module for SilverStripe CMS Framework (the first couple they show are actually the same as I’ve described above, so you can skip them)

while installing silverstripe the fatal error dispalyed

Fatal error: Class ‘SilverStripe\Widgets\Controllers\WidgetController’ not found in

how to resolve this issue.

[Emergency] Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Combined file silvercart/silvercart:client/javascript/jquery.pixeltricks.tools.js does not exist

How to fix this issue.