Silverstripe CMS 5 Beta - Europe community Zoom call

We’re organising a second Zoom call to go over the Silverstripe CMS 5 beta. This call is specifically targeted to our friends in the European community … but everyone in the world is welcomed to join.

The call will be held on Friday, March 3rd, 9AM, Central European Time. We’ve set aside 90 minutes.

Register for Silverstripe CMS 5 Beta European Community Zoom call.

What to expect

This will be a chance to chat directly with the Silverstripe CMS Squad team. We’ll go through the key changes in Silverstripe CMS 5. We’re also looking forward to gathering some feedback from the community to see how we can help everyone have a smooth upgrade experience.

This is our first time hosting such an event. We’re not quite sure what to expect. If there’s a good turnout and people are keen, we’d love to have a few more of those meeting before releasing Silverstripe CMS 5 stable.

I’m interested but can’t make this meeting

We’ve held a similar call last week and recorded it.

View the first community call recording.

Timezone equivalence

Location Local Time Time Zone UTC Offset
Auckland (New Zealand – Auckland) Friday, 3 March at 9:00 p.m. NZDT UTC+13 hours
Berlin (Germany – Berlin) Friday, 3 March 2023 at 9:00 a.m. CET UTC+1 hour
London (United Kingdom – England) Friday, 3 March 2023 at 8:00 a.m. GMT UTC
New York (USA – New York) Friday, 3 March 2023 at 3:00 a.m. EST UTC-5 hours
San Francisco (USA – California) Midnight between Thursday, 2 March 2023 and Friday, 3 March 2023 PST UTC-8 hours

Privacy notice

We are asking people to register for the event. That’s only to allow us to get an indication of how many people will attend so we can better tailor the content the expected audience.

We’ll delete all attendees contact details after the meeting.

Just a reminder that the meeting will be recorded and that the recording will be shared publicly afterwards. Consider leaving your camera off if you have concerns. Also, avoid sharing commercially sensitive information about your clients during the meeting.

Review our Privacy policy for more information.

Great idea! Unfortunately I’m away this Friday, but I would certainly be interested in participating in any future calls, although the 8am start for me is likely to be a bit tricky for me (due to family schedule commitments). I do appreciate it’s balancing the late time in NZ though!

1 Like

I’ll be there, but I may be a few minutes late to join!

1 Like

Here’s the recording for people who couldn’t make it.

Download the slides

1 Like