Using Redirector pages to point to a URL with anchor

Silverstripe Version: 4.3

Question:

I am having trouble getting a redirector page to point to a page with a # anchor on the end. Every time I add a link and click Save it empties the field. If I just point to a direct URL it stores it fine. Does this sound like a bug or am I missing something?

Sounds a bit curious. I’ve just tested it here and can’t actually replicate it (it saves fine):

So, in answer to the question… I’m not sure what you could be missing really… it’s just a form field, and I don’t think there’s a specific bug.

Do you have anything installed (add-ons, etc.) which could be affecting the site?

I have uninstalled the Silverstripe-SEO module (which incidentally doesn’t work either!) and that seems to be working fine now! Thank you.

To uninstall a module do I just remove the entry in the composer files and run an update or is there a specific uninstall command in composer?

It was the Cyber-Duck/Silverstripe-SEO module. I had to uninstall it because the SEO button in the CMS left hand menu caused an Internal Server error (500).

Your way is fine, or you can do with with the remove command:
composer remove thevendorname/the-module-name

Which module was causing the issue? Sounds like something worth reporting as a bug on that specific module.